Working in confined spaces
Duration of the training
2 - 3 days
Objectives of this module
The candidate will be able to identify a confined space and to draw up a list of its specifications.
Developing an analytical mind to the candidate so that he can identify all the risks inherent to the confined spaces (fire, danger of explosion, poisoning, altitude ...)
Reading and analyzing the required procedures that he must follow during his activities in confined spaces.
The application of the mandatory procedures while working in confined spaces.
Being able to use personal protective equipment (PPE) and collective protection to evolve into the workplace and safe working in the confined space.
An emergency procedure in the event of an accident in a confined space (casualty evacuation).
- The staff of the sectors of business, industry, food industry, water management, civil engineering, ...
- Staff in the context of occupational medicine.
- Duration of the training : 2-3 days.
- Training in the training center or in the company.
- The ability to use your own PPE and collective protection equipment.
- Necessities : safety shoes (S3), overall, Identity card.
- Névé is approved by the Walloon Region and certified by sector funds. More information on the page : training voucher and financial supports
Would you like to participate in this training ?
Contact-us by the contact form, we will analyze your training needs. Training dates will be fixed together.