Working in confined spaces
Discover our specialised training course on working in confined spaces.
Learn to recognise a confined space and to move around here in total safety. Discover the various procedures, including emergency procedures, for risk-free professional work.
Whether you are an experienced professional seeking to update your skills or a beginner wishing to learn the basics, our course offers you the opportunity to acquire essential expertise to use your equipment properly for all work at height.
Invest in your safety and your professional future with Névé.
- Be capable of identifying a confined space and listing its characteristics.
- Develop an analytical mindset in the candidate so that he can identify all the risks inherent in the confined space (fire, explosion, intoxication, height, etc.).
- Read and analyse the procedures to be implemented to evolve in a confined space (work permit, LMRA, etc.).
- Apply the mandatory procedures during an intervention in a confined space: surveillance and intervention of first- and second-line services.
- Be capable of using appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and Collective Protective Equipment (CPE) to access the work station and work in a confined space in total safety.
- Provide an emergency procedure in the event of an accident in a confined space (Victim evacuation).
- The staff in companies in the industrial, agri-foodstuffs, water management, civil engineering and other sectors.
- Beginners or experienced staff.
- Course length: 2 to 3 days.
- Material required: safety shoes (S3), workwear, identity card.
- In order as regards occupational medicine.
- Névé is training voucher approved by the Walloon Region and certified by various sector funds. More information on this page: training voucher and financial aid
- Training provided in centre or in company.
- Possibility of using your own PPE and CPE.
Would you like to take this course?
Are you interested in this course? Contact us using the contact form. We will analyse your training needs. The course dates will be set together.