Assembly and disassembly of a scaffold (mobile and fixed)
Duration of the training
Objectives of this module
- To be able to mount, disassemble and change a scaffold according to the manufacturer's instructions and the standards imposed by the Royal Decree of August 31st, 2005 concerning the use of work equipment for temporary works at height.
- Being able to use the correct personal protective equipment (PPE) to evolve safely at height.
- To give the candidate an analytical insight so he can identify the hazards associated with working at height.
The staff of contractors, industry, electricity, green spaces, telecom, food processing industries, ...
Beginning or experienced staff.
- Duration of the training: 1 day.
- Possibility to use your own PPE.
- Necessities: safety shoes (S3), overall, Identity card.
- Durée de formation : 1 jour.
- Névé is approved by the Walloon Region and certified by sector funds. More information on the page : training voucher and financial supports
Would you like to participate in this training ?
Contact-us by the contact form, we will analyze your training needs. Training dates will be fixed together.