Assembly and disassembly of a scaffold (mobile and fixed)
Discover our specialised training course on assembling and dismantling scaffolding, whether mobile or fixed.
Learn everything you need to know about scaffolding and the standards imposed for this type of structure.
Whether you are an experienced professional seeking to perfect your skills or a beginner wishing to learn the basics, this course will guide you towards crucial expertise for working at height in accordance with the most stringent safety standards.
Invest in your safety and your professional future with Névé.
- Be capable of assembling, dismantling or modifying scaffolding in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions and the standards imposed by the Royal Decree of 31 August 2005 on the use of work equipment for working at height on a temporary basis.
- Be familiar with and able to use appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for interventions at height.
- Develop an analytical mindset in the candidate so that he is able to identify all the risks linked to his situation when working at height.
- The staff in companies in the construction, industry, electricity, green spaces, telecom, agri-foodstuffs and other sectors.
- Beginners or experienced staff.
- Course length: 1 day.
- Possibility of using your own PPE. • In order as regards occupational medicine.
- Material required: safety shoes (S3), workwear, identity card.
- Compatible with the Constructiv training course "Working at height in total safety - modules 1 and 2".
- Névé is training voucher approved by the Walloon Region and certified by various sector funds. More information on this page: training voucher and financial aid
Would you like to take this course?
Are you interested in this course? Contact us using the contact form. We will analyse your training needs. The course dates will be set together.