Evacuation of a victim (basic techniques)
Discover our specialised training course on victim evacuation methods.
Learn to respond appropriately in emergency situations. Get to grips with your equipment and develop the skills required to evacuate a team member in a risky situation when working at height.
Whether you are an experienced professional seeking to update your skills or a beginner wishing to learn the basics, our course offers you the opportunity to acquire essential expertise to use your equipment properly for all work at height.
Invest in your safety and your professional future with Névé.
- Be capable of evacuating a team member during an intervention as provided for in the Royal Decree of 31 August 2005 on the use of work equipment (PPE) for temporary work at height.
- The candidate will learn to analyse an emergency situation, use appropriate Personal Protective Equipment, reach and evacuate the victim.
- Develop an analytical mindset in the candidate so that he is able to identify all the risks linked to the emergency situation in which he finds himself.
- The staff in companies in the construction, industry, electricity, green spaces, telecom, agri-foodstuffs and other sectors.
- Experienced staff.
- Course length: 1 day.
- Prerequisite: have "working at height" training and be in order as regards occupational medicine.
- Possibility of using your own PPE.
- Material required: safety shoes (S3), workwear, identity card.
- Névé is training voucher approved by the Walloon Region and certified by various sector funds. More information on this page: training voucher and financial aid
Would you like to take this course?
Are you interested in this course? Contact us using the contact form. We will analyse your training needs. The course dates will be set together.