Evacuation of a victim (basic techniques)
Duration of the training
1 - 2 days
Objectives of this module
- Being able to evacuate an inert victim in all difficult to access environments as explained in the Royal Decree of August 31, 2005 concerning the use of equipment (PPE) for temporary work at height.
- The candidate will learn to analyze an emergency, to use appropriate personal protective equipment, access to the victim and to evacuate him.
- To give the candidate an analytical insight so he can identify hazards associated with his situation.
- The staff of contractors, industry, electricity, green spaces, telecom, food processing industries, ...
- Experienced staff.
- Duration of the training : 1 day.
Possibility to use your own PPE.
Necessities: safety shoes (S3), overall, Identity card.
- Névé is approved by the Walloon Region and certified by sector funds. More information on the page : training voucher and financial supports
Would you like to participate in this training ?
Contact-us by the contact form, we will analyze your training needs. Training dates will be fixed together.