Gof 2 : working at height on a secure Telecom site
Telecom Training (GOF)
Duration of the training
Objectives of this module
- To give the candidate an analytical insight so he can identify the hazards associated with working at height.
- Being able to use the correct personal protective equipment (PPE) to evolve safely at height along structures that are collectively protected.
- Used PPE : helmet, harness, fall protection systems (mobile and fixed).
- Collective protection : fixed anchor points, lanyards, safety ladders, railings.
The staff of the telecom sector.
Beginning or experienced staff.
- Duration of the training: 1 day.
- Possibility to use your own PPE.
- Necessities: safety shoes (S3), overall, Identity card.
- The refresh of the module is done in 1 day : Refresh Gof 2 : working at height on a secure Telecom site
- Névé is approved by the Walloon Region and certified by sector funds. More information on the page : training voucher and financial supports
Would you like to participate in this training ?
Contact-us by the contact form, we will analyze your training needs. Training dates will be fixed together.