Refresh Gof 3 : working at height on an unsecured Telecom site
Duration of the training
Objectives of this moduleTo give the candidate an analytical insight so he can identify the hazards associated with working at height.Being able to use the correct personal protective equipment (PPE) to evolve safely at height along structures that are collectively protected or structures that are not collectively protected.Used PPE : helmet, gloves, harness, fall protection systems (mobile and fixed), ropes, positioning lanyard.Collective protection : fixed anchor points, mobile anchor points, lanyards, safety ladders, railings.
- The staff of the telecom sector.
- Duration of the training : 1 day.
- Possibility to use your own PPE.
- Necessities : safety shoes (S3), overall, Identity card.
- Névé is approved by the Walloon Region and certified by sector funds. More information on the page : training voucher and financial supports
Would you like to participate in this training ?
Contact-us by the contact form, we will analyze your training needs. Training dates will be fixed together.