Refresh Module 3 : Ropes Access (basic techniques)
Duration of the training
Objectives of this module
To give the candidate an analytical insight so he can identify the hazards associated with working at height.
Being able to use the correct personal protective equipment (PPE) to evolve safely at height by means of ropes.
Application of hauling systems.
To be able to carry out a rescue on structures and ropes.
Used PPE : helmet, harness, fall protection systems (mobile and fixed), ropes, positioning lanyard, descender, pulleys, rope clamps, ...
- The staff of contractors, industry, electricity, green spaces, telecom, food processing industries, ...
- Experienced staff (have successfully completed training for rope access).
- Duration of the training : 2 days.
- Possibility to use your own PPE.
- Necessities : safety shoes (S3), overall, Identity card.
- Névé is approved by the Walloon Region and certified by sector funds. More information on the page : training voucher and financial supports
Would you like to participate in this training ?
Contact-us by the contact form, we will analyze your training needs. Training dates will be fixed together.