Working at height : Ropes Access (basic techniques)
Duration of the training
Objectives of this module
- To give the candidate an analytical insight so he can identify the hazards associated with working at height.
- Being able to use the correct personal protective equipment (PPE) to evolve safely by means of ropes.
- Application of hauling systems.
- To be able to carry out a rescue on structures and ropes.
- Used PPE : helmet, harness, fall protection systems (mobile and fixed), ropes, positioning lanyard, descender, pulleys, rope clamps, ...
- Practice in the training center and on our pylon.
- The staff of contractors, industry, electricity, green spaces, telecom, food processing industries, ...
- Beginning or experienced staff.
- Duration of the training : 5 days.
- Possibility to use your own PPE.
- Necessities : safety shoes (S3), overall, Identity card.
- The refresh of the module is done in 2 days : Refresh Module 3 : Ropes Access (basic techniques)
- Névé is approved by the Walloon Region and certified by sector funds. More information on the page : training voucher and financial supports
Would you like to participate in this training ?
Contact-us by the contact form, we will analyze your training needs. Training dates will be fixed together.