Working at height : Training on Pylon
Duration of the training
Objectives of this module
- Test your abilities to work at height and your feeling of emptiness (vertigo).
- Perform exercises on a pylon to increase your skills.
- Improve your techniques: haul system, movements, access, security, rescue, ...
Use your Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to climb at height safely.
- The staff of contractors, industry, electricity, green spaces, telecom, food processing industries, ...
- Prerequisites: have completed training for working at heights.
- Height : 56 m.
- 6 working platforms secured by railings.
- A central ladder secured by a Söll rail.
- 2 Elia ladders secured by P.A.
- Compliant marking in 4 working areas.