Management of personal protective equipment
Discover our specialised training course on the management of Personal Protective Equipment.
Get to grips with your equipment and develop the skills needed to maintain it, and hence take an active part in preventing the risks linked to working at height.
Whether you are an experienced professional seeking to update your skills or a beginner wishing to learn the basics, our course offers you the opportunity to acquire essential expertise to use your equipment properly for all work at height.
Invest in your safety and your professional future with Névé.
- Develop an analytical mindset in the candidate so that he is able to identify all the Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in the company and catalogue it on the basis of its family.
- Be capable of implementing a PPE verification protocol for each of your interventions in accordance with the Royal Decree of 13 June 2005 on the use of personal protective equipment.
- Be able to understand the manufacturer’s technical properties so as to keep the PPE in service.
- Be able to identify all the risks linked to PPE wear and tear, and recognise damage and defects requiring the PPE to be taken out of use.
- The line management staff of companies in the construction, industry, electricity, green spaces, telecom, agri-foodstuffs and other sectors.
- Experienced workers, whether or not attached to an internal or external inspection service.
- Course length: 1 day.
- Possibility of bringing your own PPE.
- In order as regards occupational medicine.
- Be in possession of your identity card.
- Névé is training voucher approved by the Walloon Region and certified by various sector funds. More information on this page: training voucher and financial aid
Would you like to take this course?
Are you interested in this course? Contact us using the contact form. We will analyse your training needs. The course dates will be set together.