Management of personal protective equipment
Duration of the training
Objectives of this module
- To give the candidate an analytical insight so he can identify all personal protective equipment present in his company (PBM) and list them according to their families.
- Being able to implement a PBM authentication protocol in accordance with the Royal Decree of June 13, 2005 concerning the use of personal protective equipment.
- Being able to understand the technical specifications of the manufacturer to continue the use of the PPE.
- Being able to identify the damage and defects in PPE that require that they be taken out of service.
Staff, reflecting the hierarchy of construction, industry, electricity, green spaces, telecom, food processing industries, ...
Established worker whether or not attached to an internal or external inspection service.
- Duration of the training : 1 day.
- Possibility to bring your own PPE.
- In possession of your identity card.
- Névé is approved by the Walloon Region and certified by sector funds. More information on the page : training voucher and financial supports
Would you like to participate in this training ?
Contact-us by the contact form, we will analyze your training needs. Training dates will be fixed together.