Gof 4 : Ropes Access on-site Telecom (basic techniques)
Telecom Training (GOF)
Duration of the training
Objectives of this module
- To give the candidate an analytical insight so he can identify the hazards associated with working at height.
- Being able to use the correct personal protective equipment (PPE) to evolve safely at height along secured or not secured structures by means of ropes.
- Application of simple hauling systems.
- To be able to carry out a rescue on structures and ropes.
- Used PPE : helmet, harness, fall protection systems (mobile and fixed), ropes, positioning lanyard, descender, pulleys.
- Collective protection : fixed anchor points, mobile anchor points, lanyards, safety ladders, railings.
- Practice on a pylon (4th day).
- The staff of the telecom sector.
- Beginning or experienced staff.
- Duration of the training : 4 days.
- Possibility to use your own PPE.
- Necessities : safety shoes (S3), overall, Identity card.
- The refresh of the module is done in 1 day : Refresh Gof 4 : Basic techniques for working at height by means of ropes
- Névé is approved by the Walloon Region and certified by sector funds. More information on the page : training voucher and financial supports
Would you like to participate in this training ?
Contact-us by the contact form, we will analyze your training needs. Training dates will be fixed together.